- Please note that for the 400m and 1500m event the age starts at 14 years. This means your school enters their fastest 2 runners from all the combined 12, 13 & 14 yr age groups.
- All races are finals. Times will determine the final placings when there are heats.
- If a competitor is in a track event and a field event in the same session, they must report to the field event first, put their name down, and then report to their track event.
- Relay teams must consist of runners that:
i) are from the same school
ii) are from that age group or younger
iii) have not been in any other relay team on the day.
- Marshalling is at the start of all events. Competitors will be placed in lanes by marshal.
- The Event Manager will fairly judge any discrepancies/appeals put forward by school staff team manager.